We have the fabulous opportunity of taking a 5-week family holiday and want to make the most of it with your help please.
We are 5 people. Three are kids aged 7, 9 and 11.
Not too hot. Temperatures over 35 Celsius (97 Fahrenheit) AND humid are not welcome.
Varied scenery / things to do required.
Flying to from different cities / countries is ok.
What do all you travelers out there think?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 ANC headphones?
- 2 Searching for paradise
- 3 Travel socks that actually dry the next day?
- 4 Zika Free Travel in February - Need Ideas!
- 5 7 Days RV in/out Denver, CO
- 6 Places to visit in Asia?
- 7 Which Things are necessary to have for outdoor trip
- 8 Travel Dilemma - PLEASE HELP
- 9 Hawaii
- 10 Travel between Atlanta-Nasville-Kalamazoo
- 11 Honeymoon Destination
- 12 Itinerary Program Advice
- 13 Christmas in south Spain with couple of trips to Morocco
- 14 Southern California Travel Help
- 15 Solo trip in Iceland
- 16 Renewing a child's passport in 24 hours
- 17 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 18 4 week travel with teens
- 19 Northern California
- 20 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 21 Scandinavian Countries for 13 days
- 22 Train trip to DC, Chi, SA & BC
- 23 Packing for Safari in Kenya
- 24 Short Notice Solo Travel
- 25 Tips to get the UK Visit visa for yoga freelancer