My wife and I will be going to Peru next year and we want to go the Amazon, the info that i got about Amazon are telling me that the main spot is Iquitos but it is too far to me, I already got a tour for Machu Picchu and the closest place is Manu or Puerto Maldonado but I am not sure which place visit. please help me, any advise about which one is better or difference.
Thanks so much for helping me
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 YAHOO Mail @Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care
- 2 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 3 My trip report from Argentina
- 4 La Boca safety question
- 5 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 6 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 7 Airport transportation
- 8 estancias
- 9 Nuqui Colombia
- 10 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 11 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 12 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 13 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 14 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 15 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 16 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 17 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 18 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 19 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 20 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 21 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 22 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 23 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 24 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018
- 25 Air Tickets to Peru Advice Needed