Here is the first draft my itinerary for a trip to Argentina and Bolivia.
I realise that my start point might easily also be Santiago instead of BA.
Initially, I would like to know how much time is required for the trip - I'm estimating about 22 - 26 days in total.
Arrive: Buenos Aires / Santiago
San Pedro de Atacama
Salar de Uyani
Livichuco / Sucre
Depart: Lima / La Paz
Would there be any benefit from taking in an estancia stay whilst in Argentina? Are these any good, or overly expensive?
Is the citadel of Quilmes worth a visit?
Do I do Livichuco and/or Surce?
Am I overlooking anything inbetween, that might be worth seeing/doing?
Is the cycle down death road something to experience?
I've been to both BA and Santiago before and have seen TdeP and the glaciers near el calafate.
Any feedback appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 RICOH 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7x
- 2 Advise on first trip to South America
- 3 From Argentina to Antarctica: The Ultimate Expedition
- 4 My trip report from Argentina
- 5 La Boca safety question
- 6 Visiting Iguazu Falls
- 7 Lodging Recommendations for Buenos Aires and Mendoza
- 8 Airport transportation
- 9 estancias
- 10 Nuqui Colombia
- 11 Santiago to Valparaiso
- 12 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 13 9 days in Chile & Bolivia
- 14 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 15 Bariloche or Villa La Angostura in Argentina Lake District
- 16 Torres del Paine from Punta Arenas
- 17 Hotels in San Pedro de Atacama?
- 18 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 19 US to Argentina Nov 28, passport expires March 7, 2018
- 20 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 21 Cusco Hotel Suggestions
- 22 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 23 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 24 Preliminary thoughts -- Peru and a bit of Bolivia?
- 25 Valparaiso Hotels - January 2018