Best Peru Tours Review Needed

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1st, 2012, 11:14 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone had any experience with Best Peru Tours (not Peru Best Tours, confusingly there are two companies with very similar names!!!)? We are looking at a tour of Cusco, Amazon, Titicaca and Machu Picchu in May. Reviews are pretty thin on the ground. Would just love to pick up a bit more feedback if we can.

Thank you, Pete and Marcia
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:51 AM

Perubesttours.com Mike has the best reputation/reviews. If you go over to tripadvertizer and search BPT there were complaints years back currently they have cleaned their act up and have a good rating Business Reviews and Ratings for Peru Travel & Tours, LLC in Riverview, FL.a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints Best Peru Travel http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/busi...-agencies/peru Might also look at Yure Chavez PeruTrek4good getting great reviews and prices currentaly. Odds are great you will be fine with any of the above so shop around. insuremytrip.com always wise spirit.com cheapest flights down from the US $239 FLL LIM RT all in for me last first class upgrades to giant leather seats from $25 per leg an AWESOME deal.

Happy Travels!
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:55 AM

You can save a lot doing manuadventures.com from Cusco both
Iquitos and PM harder to get to costs more wildlife better particularly large mammals at Manu Biosphere reserve.Peruforless.com gets good reviews here also avoid Gade 1 BBB.org F rated.also "G" adventures the company formerly known as Gap. Many local scammers to avoid also.

Good luck!
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 02:59 AM

kuodatours.com and Nina ancientsummit.com good usually for more upscale trips... So happy hunting!
Old Jan 8th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Original Poster

Thank you very much appreciated, Pete
Old Jan 21st, 2012, 10:57 AM

I find all feedbacks very useful; I´ve checked some of the US based companies in this forum and find some pros and cons. I like the fact that Bestperutours.com provide insurance included in their price, and local flights too.... their credentials and feedback seem to be all good and verifiable, but better to always check yourself first. I am looking at a trip in early May and will have more feedback then. Also, although Spirit airlines only flights on certain days to Lima, they announced more upcoming flights I think, looking forward to that! seat upgrade is cheap and worth getting it( economy seats are small). Safe travels!
Old Mar 22nd, 2012, 10:19 AM

We went with Peru Best Tours last April, they are based in Lima, Mike was terrific and we had a wonderful trip. At that time we were told to avoid Spirit as there were issues with their flights, don't know if that still holds. Happy travels!
Old Jun 30th, 2013, 10:03 AM

We recently used PBT for our tour. They were really good and i'd recommend them to others. Mike the main contact is very helpful, ensured our trip was exactly to our specification and it was sensibly priced too. Little extras like giving you a mobile phone on arrival to use at any time for help or questions was a great touch.
Old Feb 25th, 2015, 06:02 AM

Just returned from Peru, 2/12/14-2/20/15. We used Best Peru Tours and they were fantastic!!!! Cannot say enough good about them and their reps in Peru. They made the trip very easy and enjoyable, especially Joel and Maritza in Lima. ContactUs handles all your transfers, hotels, in country air, buses, trains, and entrance to whatever you want to see. We were there to see Machu Picchu and Cusco area. Great and memorable trip!! The Best Peru Tours people made it possible. US contact was David Ochoa, ext 5 at their toll-free number.