Two friends and I are going to be volunteering in a village a couple hours outside Quito for the month of May. Afterwards we plan on backpacking around ecuador, peru, and bolivia until about mid-July (roughly 6 weeks). We are determined to visit the Galapagos and Machu Picchu, but other than that we are very open.
We are one guy and two girls all around 25 years old, and all pretty adventurous and in good shape. Friends have recommended a visit to the jungle and salt flats in bolivia; can anyone offer some feedback on those? Any other ideas/recommendations/your favorites from these three countries would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 EPSON 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT EPSON Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Chiloe in January - need input!
- 3 Argentina in January (fingers crossed)!
- 4 Colombia-Brazil-Chile-Bolivia-Peru (Dec'17-Jan'18)
- 5 Advice on Peru Itninerary
- 6 Some tips to get to MP.
- 7 need help with my Peru Itinerary : Cusco, Puno Arequipa
- 8 Wanting tips for trip to Brazil
- 9 Private driver Mendoza?
- 10 Chile -Valparaiso to San Antonio Chile by car
- 11 Torres del Paine - Jan 2018
- 12 Santiago/Valparaiso/Wine Region - January 2018
- 13 Where to spend Christmas & New Year's Eve in Argentina
- 14 Galapagos Islands, a paradise
- 15 last-minute Argentina planning questions
- 16 Advice needed for Colombia
- 17 In Celebration of Retiring: A Luxe Trip to Peru
- 18 La Boca safety question
- 19 San Pedro de Atacama
- 20 My trip report from Argentina
- 21 More Colombia Itinerary help - beaches
- 22 Travel to brazil under Duel Passports
- 23 Considering 2019 eclipse tour with Astro Trails
- 24 2 weeks in Colombia Itinerary help
- 25 Argentina (Chile?)