Search

Petra from Tel Aviv - 2 day trip

Search this Thread

Old May 31st, 2023, 01:33 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Petra from Tel Aviv - 2 day trip

Hi there,
We're headed to Israel this Aug and are looking for a 2 day tour to Petra & the Wadi Rum from Tel Aviv. There are a lot of options, but t would be helpful to get a recommendation or some personal experiences with specific travel companies. We are 2 adults / 2 children under 12. Budget is flexible - open to options. I found one company that came highly recommended (Eco Tours), but they're only traveling out of Eilat. We cannot do this as we have a very tight schedule and need to travel out of Tel Aviv. Any advice or recommendations are appreciated. TIA!
Old Jun 25th, 2023, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by snarkycat
Hi there,
We're headed to Israel this Aug and are looking for a 2 day tour to Petra & the Wadi Rum from Tel Aviv. There are a lot of options, but t would be helpful to get a recommendation or some personal experiences with specific travel companies. We are 2 adults / 2 children under 12. Budget is flexible - open to options. I found one company that came highly recommended (Eco Tours), but they're only traveling out of Eilat. We cannot do this as we have a very tight schedule and need to travel out of Tel Aviv. Any advice or recommendations are appreciated. TIA!
Hi,
I know Fun Time used to do it before Covid.
I'm not sure they still do but it wouldn't hurt to ask
Old Jun 25th, 2023, 09:36 AM

We took a day trip to other places in Israel with Tourist Israel and I see they have a tour that might work for you: https://www.touristisrael.com/tours/...-from-tel-aviv. Our guide was good and we had an enjoyable time. The tour seemed well run and we asked to be picked up in Tel Aviv and dropped off in Jerusalem which they accommodated for a small charge. You might check reviews from other people who have taken overnight tours with the company.