Incredible, Impeccable Ireland...first trip to the Emerald Isle

Search

Incredible, Impeccable Ireland...first trip to the Emerald Isle

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13th, 2023, 04:13 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ta3153
So much fun to read this trip report! Just canceled our trip for late September (thanks a lot to cranky hip). TR brought it all alive and boosted my enthusiasm. A preview of coming attractions to whet the appetite. Pardon me while I start at the beginning and read it all again.
Sorry about the cranky hip - I hate to cancel a trip so hope you are on the road to recovery.
Old Jul 13th, 2023, 05:36 AM

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by denisea
yestravel - you found my other post so we want to hit Galway, Connemara and Donegal next trip. We did not get to Galway last time and I think it looks like a fun spot and a good area to try to revisit Cliffs of Moher (where our last trip gave us terrible weather) and maybe out to the Aran Islands. I am thinking we could base there and also visit Connemara from there. Right now, I think we will spend more time in Donegal.

My other thoughts are staying in Kenmare and spending more time in Killarney national park and also visiting Valencia (sp?) and Skellig Island and maybe over to Kinsale. Never enough time and money for everything!
Thanks! We hope to circle the island in abut 4-5 weeks. Just need to figure out where to stay.