Best Brunches In Paris

Search

Best Brunches In Paris

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17th, 2020, 02:44 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Brunches In Paris

I thought I would share my husband and my experiences on a trip to the city of light. Paris was wonderful, the city was amazing, and the peoples are not rude, they were very gentle.
You have only to say bonjour, s'il vous plait, and they directly smile and greet you back. We had so much fun in Paris but what I did enjoy the most was their brunch. We had brunch in different places, but I can only pick the 4 most wonderful brunch spots.
For real, I can classify the Hollybelly5 asthe coolest spot to brunch in Paris. The meals vary depending on local and seasonal ingredients. Their homemade granola was heaven on earth. You will love it! And the staff was adorable. The next day I was craving some good pancakes, and a local recommended the Pancake Sisters. The brunch menu cost us €23.50, and this set menu includes a hot drink, fruit juice, two savory pancakes, and a trio for dessert.
Claus was amazing for their traditional French options of pastries and bread on offer, as well as a German-style dish of cheese, hard-boiled egg, ham, and fruit. The last day I thought of trying crepes, and the best place to enjoy is La Crêperie D’Alizée. We had
the gourmet brunch menu that includes crispy, savory buckwheat galettes topped with eggs and bacon, ham, or salmon; thick sweet crêpes you can coat in jams, home-made caramel, or chocolate; fresh fruit and even a small cheese platter. And all these delicious foods cost us only €20.
Let me know more about the places where I can enjoy food?
Old Nov 17th, 2020, 11:04 AM

Welcome to Fodor's, angelabella1038! We stopped for "Italian Brunch" at Bucheron Cafe on Rue de Rivoli but it was many years ago. There was so much food, we split one order.
Old Nov 17th, 2020, 11:29 PM
Original Poster

Thank you for your opinion TDudette, i love traveling and exploring new places and of course new cuisine
Old Nov 18th, 2020, 07:27 AM

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Unfortunately, none of this information is current, and the situation is likely to have changed enormously by the time the surviving establishments have reopened.

I must confess that i have serious doubts about the OP.
Old Nov 18th, 2020, 08:07 AM

I never thought of Paris as a place where you go for granola and pancakes.
Old Nov 18th, 2020, 08:40 AM

Not to mention "local" ingredients in Paris. Rat droppings? Urine crystals?
Old Nov 18th, 2020, 08:51 AM

I have serious doubts about the OP, also, I think this is an ad.

Besides, "brunch" isn't really a French thing.

Frankly, if "brunch" is the thing one enjoyed most about Paris, one is full of it.
Old Nov 19th, 2020, 01:19 AM
Original Poster

their homemade granola was amazing. Trust me
Old Nov 19th, 2020, 01:23 AM
Original Poster

During this global pandemic, it is true that a lot of these spots may be closed. But I have been to Paris before the covid-19, and my opinion is about my last year journey to Paris. I had so much fun, and these places were very comfortable.
Old Nov 19th, 2020, 01:31 AM
Original Poster

No, Christina, this is not an add, because I am not promoting these places, I am just giving an opinion about my experience in Paris. I am from Italy, and I recently created this forum account to be informed about the newest things on the net. Because I love traveling and I would like not to be unappreciated about my traveling experiences. have you ever been to Paris? Have you ever tried these spots? If you have any recommendations on what I should try let me know please because on my other trip to Paris I would consider your opinion. thank you
Old Nov 19th, 2020, 01:34 AM
Original Poster

Really? It's my first time to hear this. Their ingredients seem to be fresh. You are terrifying me
Old Nov 19th, 2020, 08:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to Fodors, Angelabella. Forgive the grumpies who have been deprived of travel this year. Someone with a low post total raises suspicion due to the daily massive spam attacks. As for brunch in Paris, your coming there from Italy explains the reaction here among the USA-centric ancients. Brunch is still a relative novelty in Europe. Here in the US, we have to avoid brunch menus when we just want a nice weekend lunch. After a while, overpriced sandwiches with a slice of avocado and a dab of aioli with a watered down bloody mary just isn't attractive.

Once the pandemic runs out, info from new posters who can get us all up to speed on the post-pandemic scene in Europe will be greatly appreciated. Keep calm and carry on.
Old Nov 19th, 2020, 10:26 AM

It is extremely strange that someone from Italy, which is also experiencing extreme covid problems, would suddenly make a chirpy happy post about expired brunches from years past, littered with weird emojis, several of which I cannot even identify.

Perhaps angelabella will explain her motivation a bit more. Total lockdown boredom would be a possible explanation. And is brunch the only meal of interest to her?
Old Nov 19th, 2020, 10:55 AM

After reading about your reservations, kerouac, I googled two places and they exist (I didn't check to see how current they are!). The OP commented on other posts. Nothing wrong with chirpy and happy in this day and age.

Old Nov 19th, 2020, 10:19 PM
Original Poster

Dear kerouac because of the covid problems that we are passing in Italy, my Post was only to keep good memories, it is true we are experiencing a global pandemic, The covid-19 is the worst thing that had happened Italy and the whole world, but let's be positive, brunches are not the only thing that interests to me, don't worry I have plenty things to worry about.
Old Nov 23rd, 2020, 04:11 AM

Received 47 Likes on 8 Posts
Kerouac can you stop being so negative and just appreciate this post instead of constantly complaining???
Old Nov 23rd, 2020, 04:37 AM

I have to agree with kerouac. It seemed like an ad at first. Angelabella, I'm happy that you explained and now I look forward to more of your posts.

I come to Fodors for all things France, so at this point I'll read just about anything on this board, even about Paris which is not my husband's and my main interest when we visit France. But when I come across someone with a different angle on Paris, it piques my interest.
Old Nov 23rd, 2020, 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by Tenix
Kerouac can you stop being so negative and just appreciate this post instead of constantly complaining???
I generally prefer useful posts, not ones about a time that no longer exists, even giving prices as though they would still be valid years later (or the menu -- nothing changes faster than brunch offerings since brunches are a fad and are the best time to propose new fad foods). "Enthusiasm on steroids" automatically makes me suspicious.

That is not to say that nostalgic posts are not nice -- they should just be labelled as such when you know the same thing is never going to happen again.
Old Nov 23rd, 2020, 03:31 PM

Give me enthusiasm any day, kerouac! 😁
Old Nov 23rd, 2020, 11:06 PM
Original Poster

This account is not an ad, I was confused about my first post and I choose to share my experience in Paris. I have been all over the world, and I will share a few experiences, but in this forum, I have seen people talking only about Covid-19 or Americas' elections. That's why I wanted to post something new. I don't know why there are a lot of negative replies, maybe the negative comments come from the peoples who think negatively. I prefer to stay positive in mind and heart.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -