Search

To Caribbean Soul

Search this Thread

Old May 7th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Caribbean Soul

So nice to see you posting ! I hope you and your soon to be expanded family are doing well. I don't think I posted with my CONGRATULATIONS on the twins, but do so now !

Heather and ? I'm assuming they are identical ? Wonderful adventures await you !

Marion
Old May 7th, 2006, 04:53 PM

Thanks Marion! Everything seems to be going well and we are expecting them sometime in late July. They are fraternal twins named Heather and Hannah. No vacations planned in 2006, however. Maybe a trip to see the grandparents in FL over Thanksgiving.

I found, however, the perfect place on Grand Cayman for our next trip planned for next May. So I am working on getting that firmed up from a reservation standpoint.

Outside of that, just getting prepared for the twins and hoping summer sets anchor here in the Pacific NW soon! Take care and safe travels!
Old May 7th, 2006, 05:45 PM

Let me join in the congrats CS. Twins! Best wishes to you and your family. Your soon to be growing family.
Old May 7th, 2006, 06:49 PM

CS - that is so wonderful! Congrats to you! Twin girls how fun. Cute names.
Old May 7th, 2006, 07:15 PM

Hi CS - surely it can't be long to go now, how is Mrs CS doing?

I don't know where you are but I hated being pregnant when it was warm - Yes! we did get warmth in the UK and I was so glad that my 3rd baby was born in May so I could enjoy the summer

Your wife is very lucky - I wish my DH had any hand in planning vacations but he is so busy if I didn't choose/book alone we'd be sitting in our backyard instead of on a beach - we're going away in 3 weeks, I just don't know where

Any suggestion for an area like Negril beach?

Watch this space
Old May 8th, 2006, 03:09 AM

Brett,
Congrats on the girls!

All 3 of my boys were born during the Summer months.

Tell your wife to keep cool when it gets hot!Hopefully it does not get as hot in Seattle as it does here in NC.

Where are you planning on staying in Grand Cayman next year?

Christie

Old May 8th, 2006, 07:20 AM

Thanks everyone! I'll pass these onto Mrs. CS who isn't feeling too great these days. There isn't a lot of room in there for two. It makes eating, breathing and sleeping very difficult. I can only be supportive by reminding her that it isn't permanent and the dividends that all of the discomfort will pay in the end.

Alya: I think the Out Islands of the Bahamian chain would be a great choice for you traveling in early June. I personally haven't been....but have done some research.

I found a fabulous 4 BR villa 5 minutes from 7MB in GC. It will meet our ever expanding family need perfectly. It is my 40th birthday bash, so the blender will be getting a workout.

Thanks again for the nice posts!
Old May 8th, 2006, 08:04 AM

CaribbeanSoul...

First of all..congrats on the twins!!

Our trip to T&C with our 1 year old great. she loved it.

Wouls you mind emailing the name of the Villa you found in GC? One year I want to get the whole family together for a trip and that sounds perfect.

[email protected]

Thanks!