We are a family of 4 (kids are 7 and 9). We are looking for a trip to CA with a lot of snorkleling, animals of all kinds and maybe some easy adventure (Kayaking, caves or similar). We have three weeks to spend and would like to have the best possible trip with one or two countries not to many stops all to gether and not a too large budget to begin with.
We started out thinking to go to Panama. Located some possible destinations. So far we have Bocas del Toro, Guna Yala, Contador Islands( the whole area looks promising really)
But since we really could not choose how long to stay in each place we got even more confused and wideend our horizont a start looking for other countries as well and are now looking on quite a few other places like Roatan in Honduras, Belize (Cayes and atolls mostly maybe the ATM cave) and maybe Costa Rica.
What are your ideas? Right now our best pick are: Start with 1 week in Belize travel to Panama and spend the reminder there. 1 week Contador Islands area, 3-5 days in Guna Yala and the reminder will be mostly transfer and one or two days in Panama City for some shopping before going home
Any tips appreciated!
/A family in early planning stages!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 शिकार TOSHIBA PRINTER 1800:681:7208 CONTACTTOSHIBA Techh care
- 2 WEBROOT @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact WEBROOT 24 calling
- 3 Honeymoon - Costa Rica
- 4 Costa Rica in January
- 5 Xunantunich vs Tikal
- 6 Sell me on Mexico for my vacation
- 7 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 8 Back to Oaxaca.
- 9 Snorkeling in/near Playa del Carmen
- 10 Help me plan a trip to Mexico City and San Miguel De Allende
- 11 Puerto Vallarta
- 12 playa del carmen
- 13 What to do with an extra day near Tulum
- 14 Mexico City and Ravenna...who knew?
- 15 First time in MC
- 16 Looking for a place similar to Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Mazatlan suggestions for first-time visitor
- 18 Tipping Housekeeping in Costa Rica
- 19 bugs in belize
- 20 Pollution in Mexico City
- 21 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 22 Small, swimable Mexican beach town?
- 23 Mexico City NYE ideas
- 24 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 25 Bus from Oaxaca to Mexico City