My husband and I are going to a wedding and spanish language school/home stay in Pana the first week in August. We are travelling with a 9 yr old boy and a 6 yr old boy, both quiet and good walkers, campers, and hikers. We arrive at the airport around lunch time on a Tuesday.
Should we spend the first night and the next day in Antigua? How should we get there from the airport? Where should we stay (we are simple people)? What must we be sure to see there? Any suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 2 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 3 playa del carmen what to do
- 4 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 5 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 6 Belize planning help
- 7 help with my itinerary
- 8 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 9 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 10 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 11 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 12 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 13 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 14 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 15 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 16 Book Today
- 17 Oaxaca City
- 18 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 19 live from PV !
- 20 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 21 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 22 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 23 Car rental in Costa Rica
- 24 Rosarito Beach and Valle de Guadalupe
- 25 Teotihuacán small tour recommendations?
If you had only one night and one day in Antigua, what would you do?