I am visiting Costa Rica, on my own and for the first time in June from the 18th to the 25th. I am traveling on a budget and when I arrive into San Jose it will be 11:30am. My departing flight back to the states is early on the 25th so i plan to make it back to San Jose the 24th and stay overnight in a hostel.
I had so many recommendations of where to go and a few expected ones (Arenal, Cloud Forest, Manuel Antonio). I am realizing after speaking with more folks that the Osa Penninsula is where i should actually be going. I am definitely eager to have a rainforest adventure mixed with some mind-clearing spiritual r & r and beach-side exploration).
Now i have attempted to independently research where i could stay (hostels/cheap but safe accommodations) and where i should go/explore, but i'm a bit overwhelmed!
Any thoughts or help in planning this would be fantastic!
Also is this realistic? am i missing out if i spend all of my days in Osa...or should i rethink this?
any ideas with my itinerary are greatly welcomed. i would wing it all if i didnt have the time restraints!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 Installation CONTACT Hp Tec*h by 24/7d
- 2 Next edition of "Fodor's Cancun & the Riviera Maya [...]
- 3 HAPPY THANKSGIVING
- 4 Tipping a driver in Tulum
- 5 Belize planning help-choosing your guides
- 6 playa del carmen what to do
- 7 Guadalajara quick break in March
- 8 Belize planning help
- 9 help with my itinerary
- 10 Quiet ocean view in Baja- rental
- 11 Costa Rica by car or by shuttle busses
- 12 San Jose to Manuel Antonio NP
- 13 Spanish language course in Mexico City
- 14 What to do for 7 days in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- 15 Please help with seven day Belize itinerary with three children!
- 16 Cancun Terminal 4?
- 17 Costa Rica in Spring - Guanacaste Region
- 18 Book Today
- 19 Oaxaca City
- 20 Puerto Vallarta & Vicinity
- 21 live from PV !
- 22 San Luis Potosí, Mexico and area suggestions
- 23 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 24 3 weeks in Costa Rica 1st time in Jan 2018
- 25 Car rental in Costa Rica