Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page >

Yup , Itinerary help !! ??( Costa Rica )

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did do a search looking for tips for the most logical itinerary , whoa is there a lot ! Again , this is for my sis who does not ( believe it or not !!) have a computer . They are now renting a car , they want to see Arenal , Manuel Antonio , Montezuma and Malpais , and of course whatever is in between . Which is the most logical place to start ?? THANK YOU !!! Faith
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 08:17 AM

Arenal to Montezuma to MalPais to Manuel Antonio. . .or reverse. I like starting at Arenal because you can get there in 2.5 hours from the airport. You start out fairly close to San Jose and end up close to San Jose (within 3 hours). Montezuma/MalPais are in between Manuel Antonio and Arenal. Make sense?

I really enjoy your posts Faithie--my goodness, you are a little bundle of energy! I think you are the only person who uses more exclamation marks than I do. . .
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Original Poster

Thanx Shillmac ! I think I do have lots of nervous energy , and am simply soooo excited for my family to expeirence Costa Rica ! Lol, I actually even think about it before I put them , and it somehow does not feel right when I do not because it does not convey whats in my head ! If that makes any sense ?? The gals E-Mailed and so far LOVE it , and all this while they were still at Brilla Sol in San Jose ! Have to admit its always great to read and also recieve advice from you . I think by being on this site I somehow live vicariously through others ! Thanx , as always , Faith .
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 09:27 AM

As do we all---until we can get back there again! I hope the girls will have a wonderful time and am sure they will Will you be telling us all about it when they return?
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Original Poster

You should know me better !! LOL . I think I will post hourly if I can .... It is definitely a good sign if they called Hotel Brilla Sol a "garden of eden" , she raved about how pretty it was ( Costa Rica ), and as I said , this was after being in San Jose for maybe 2 hours ! Too Cute ! I'll Keep you posted , they will e-mail from Mono Azul with their adventures , it will be fun to see what they think of Costa Ricas charms ! ( seeing it through the eyes of "newbies" ) Faith