Where in Mexico in December?

Jan 21st, 2001, 08:39 AM
Tom

Where in Mexico in December?

Interested in a four or five day trip to Mexico next December and want good weather. Considering Puerto Vallarta, Cancun or Los Cabos. Considerations are nice resort (maybe the Ritz in Cancun or Las Ventanas in Cabos) and relatively assured good weather (not sure if Cabos is likely to be warm in late December). Thanks

Jan 21st, 2001, 08:53 AM
tommy

Hey Tom,

I was in Cancun this last Dec. and the weather was great. Highs where in the 80's and low was about 68 to 70. Plus the water will be warmer there about 82.

Tommy

Jan 21st, 2001, 09:19 AM
mexicodan

I've stayed at all of teh major resorts and Puerto Vallarta gets my vote. The weather should be a perfect 82 degrees every day!

adios!

[email protected]
www.choice1.com/villamontana.htm

Jan 21st, 2001, 07:27 PM
dmotl

What do you want to do? if you are big on snorkeling etc than do the east coast. Else if you live in the west do the west coast and if you live in the East do Cancun. Las Cabos is pricey and a little far north for Dec. weather.

Jan 22nd, 2001, 08:01 AM
Hans

We just got back from a week at the end of December in Zihautenjo and loved it. The weather was great--in the high 80s with a nice breeze, no rain and the water was great. We stayed at the Hotel Villa del Sol which is a member of The Small Luxury Hotels of the World and is located right on the beach. The service was as good as any Ritz Carlton, the food was very good, the beach was great, and the rooms were quite large. Although we enjoyed a few hours in Zihaut. we spent most of our time enjoying the bach and the pools at the Hotel. I can highly recommend the Villa del Sol. You can check them out on the web at www.hotelvilladelsol.com.

Jan 22nd, 2001, 12:45 PM
Kat

There's a lovely Four Seasons resort (new) about 20 miles north of Puerto Vallarta (they'll pick you up at the airport).

Also in Zihuatanejo, there's La Casa Que Canta -- a magical, lush, adult sort of place.

Jan 28th, 2001, 04:29 PM
Katie

This question is for Hans. What type room did you have? The beach front villas sound dreamy.