Search

Sun Palace Resort, Cancun

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 06:54 PM
Peter

Sun Palace Resort, Cancun

Has anyone stayed at the Sun Palace resort in Cancun, how for is it to anywhere, is there transportation that can take you anywhere on the Hotel Zone?

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 04:39 AM
Shae

I have not stayed at Sun Palace but last year we stayed right next door. There is plenty of transportation to and from that end of the hotel zone. It is at the far end, so it is sort of a long bus ride to downtown, but it is nice being a little ways from the majority if the crowd. You will love it, I am sure!

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 07:14 AM
Jenn

Hi,<BR><BR>Check out our website for info on the Sun Palace and all other Palace Resorts if you need help booking we have great discounted rates.<BR>www.get-me.to/cancun

Old Apr 13th, 2001, 07:54 PM
Jo

I did not stay at the Sun Palace, but at the Beach Palace. We did visit the Sun Palace. The transportation is a breeze. There are shuttles or you can take the bus for around 50 cents per person or 5 pesos. You can actually even walk to some places. You'll love it!

Old Apr 19th, 2001, 06:04 PM
pat

Hate to rap on any property but the Sun Palace has the worst beachfront in the area. Everyone says the location is perfect for sea backwash of seaweed and even ship sewage. The water smells, thus the great swimming pools!!! Heard this from several different sources. I have no desire to stay there if the beach stinks!

Old Apr 29th, 2001, 09:05 AM
Ed

When you stay at one Palace Resort you can use the beaches at the other Palace Resorts just up the strip. We usually stay at the Cancun Palace and use the beach there and at the Beach Palace. I agree that the beach at the Sun Palace isn't very good.