Reload this Page >

Room types at las ventanas al paraiso

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 04:37 PM
John

My wife and I are considering staying at the Las Ventanas al paraiso. I have heard rave reviews about the resort- the question I have is how much difference the room types make. I know there is a garden view, ocean view, ocean front, and rooftop ocean front. Is it worth the difference in price for ocean front and rooftop ocean front or are the views nice from the standard ocean view? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 05:17 PM
Kristy

When we were at Las Ventanas we had an ocean view room. We had a small view of the ocean, and thought it was great. The privacy of all the rooms is incredible. <BR><BR>Hopefully someone who has stayed in a couple different room types will respond, because I have heard the rooftop views are amazing. Unless you plan on spending a great deal of your time looking out to the ocean from your room I don't think it matters, as the price differential is fairly large. It's a great property you can't go wrong with whatever you choose.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 05:24 PM
Kristy

My husband just reminded me about the ocean front rooms. These are also poolside and I mean literally right at the poolside. You can have people one foot away from your patio the entire day. I take back my anywhere is great comment and amend it to not oceanfront/poolside if you like your privacy and quiet relaxing. I don't think these rooms would be worth the price. Sorry to blab on....

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 04:34 PM
John

Thanks for your help in this. Did you happen to notice the garden view rooms and if they actually had a decent viewing area?

Old Mar 28th, 2002, 05:30 PM
Kristy

We looked around a garden room, and the views were off the back patio through the villas. It is just a small slice of ocean. They did look off on the flaming pots and around some of the cactus gardens which I thought were quite pretty.These rooms seemed a lot more private than some of the ocean view rooms. Hope this helps.