ROATAN v. BELIZE

Sep 2nd, 2002, 01:42 PM
Ana

ROATAN v. BELIZE

My fiance and I would like to honeymoon in Roatan and Belize in March 2003. As to Roatan, does anyone have feedback on Pearl Island Resort? Any other suggestions? We want something nice and comfortable. Also any feedback regarding our plan to visit both Belize and Roatan is most welcome. Is it worth it, or should we just stay in Belize?

Sep 3rd, 2002, 09:19 AM
Lan Sluder

I think it would be great to visit both, though it's a bit of a pain getting from Belize to the Bay Islands.

--Lan Sluder
www.belizefirst.com

Sep 3rd, 2002, 10:02 AM
x

both would be great if you have the time (you don't say how long). the advantage to roatan over belize (with the exception of a few cayes/atolls) is there is great snorkeling right from shore and they have nicer beaches. go to belize cayo area and stay at one of the nice jungle lodges.

Sep 4th, 2002, 04:25 PM
Ana

Thanks for your feedback. We have about 2 weeks. In Roatan, have you heard of a place called Island Pearl on West Bay?

Thanks again.

Sep 5th, 2002, 11:23 AM
x

with 2 weeks, i'd definitely do both. bit of a hasstle getting bettween the two but it's an adventure. i believe there is a boat that goes between honduras & placentia, belize once or twice a week.

Search this Thread