Search

Ramons Village

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 10:41 AM
PJ

Ramons Village

Will be vacationing over Easter in Belize. Am in training for a triathlon.Is there any <BR>place to run distances, and bike? <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 04:21 PM
Lan Sluder

Ambergris Caye is about 25 miles long, and there is a beach along a good part of that, both north and south of the river channel that divides the two parts of the island, so you could run along the beach. You could also run or bike along the several miles of sandy road on the south end of the island, starting at San Pedro Town and going south. <BR> <BR>--Lan Sluder <BR>Belize First Magazine <BR>http://www.turq.com/belizefirst/

Old Feb 24th, 2001, 06:57 AM
Robert

PJ, <BR>I too, am a runner and will be vacationing on Ambergris Caye over Easter Break with my fiends from the fire house. Maybe we can get together for a "workout". I'll be staying at Banana Beach.

Old Feb 24th, 2001, 07:58 AM
Lenny

Lan Sluter stop using this site for your personal business. When you include your own website address it is obvious why you are doing it. I thought you are more intelligent. I used to like your comments and suggestiond on Belize forum but not any more. Thank you for helping me realize who you really are

Old Feb 24th, 2001, 11:11 AM
Lan Sluder

Lenny (not your real name): If you have something to say to me, please post with a real, not a phony, e-mail address. Thanks. <BR> <BR>--Lan Sluder

Old Feb 25th, 2001, 03:58 AM
JK

I am just eager to find out how did you Lan know that Lenny's address is fake? Did you try to mail him/her some nasty response? By the way I have a friend here in Montreal whose name is Helena but is known as Lenny. <BR>Lan please obey Fodor's rules and your comments and suggestions will always be welcome. I like your country Lan