Reload this Page >

Questions about Guadalajara just ask!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20th, 1999, 02:36 PM
ken johnson

Will answer your questions if planing trip to Guadalajara, MX.

Old Dec 23rd, 2000, 11:05 PM
Tolly

Ken, <BR> <BR>My brother and I are headed to Guadalajara. Any suggestions for fun and cheap stuff for twentysomethings to do both during the day and at night?

Old Dec 29th, 2000, 10:03 PM
Marian

Ken, <BR> My daughter and I are going to Guadalajara the end of Feb. I've not been to Mexico before (have been to Europe several times, and Costa Rica) so I don't know what to ask, except for general information, good restaurants, safety tips, etc. Thanks, Marian

Old Dec 31st, 2000, 07:11 PM
anne

I spent a month in Guadalajara last summer and enjoyed several memorable restaurants. Siglo XV, located at Colon 383 in the Nueve Esquinas area of downtown, about 8 blocks South of Plaza Tapatia, has excellent Spanish food and interesting atmosphere suggestive of Old Spain. Some evenings there are flamenco performances. Another favorite is La Fonda de San Miguel, that serves very tasty Mexican food in a beautiful colonial building. It's close to Plaza Tapatia at Donata Guerra 25. Enjoy!

Old Mar 5th, 2001, 09:33 AM
Rick

Hi, <BR>I am trying to find a hotel in the southwestern part of Guadalajara, by Plaza del Sol, in the $50.00 a night range. Any suggestions? <BR>Thanks.