PV reco for breakfast

Old Oct 24th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PV reco for breakfast

We will be staying in PV at the Sheraton Buganvilias the week of November 6th. I have seen many posts for great restaurant recommendations. But I was wondering if anyone has recommendations for breakfast? I am sure we will eat at the hotel at least one day but I like to eat at local restaurants for most meals.
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 06:51 PM

Las Margaritas on Basilio Badilla is great; Memo's pancake house, same street, Freddy's Tucan. A little harder to find, but great Cinnamon French Toast at Karpathos. Walk up Olas Altas about 3 blocks up from Basilio Badilla, turn right toward the Ocean, pass Dee's coffee shop till you find Karpathos. It might be R. Gomez street. Playa Los Arcos on the Los Muertos Beach (Olas Altas Street) has a decent breakfast buffet, made to order eggs, pancakes, as well as buffet mexican items about $9.00 per person.
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 06:32 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
i go back and forth between only these two:

Fredy's El Tucan at Posada de Roger hotel (try for a patio table) or Memo's Casa de Hotcakes (banana pancakes).

both are on B. Badillo in the Old Town within a few blocks of each other
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 07:56 AM

Hi Shanandjill I will also be staying at the Sheraton in fact I will be there when you get there, I will be staying in the Time share bldg but will be at the Main Hotel pool along the beach during the day. Maybe we will bump into each other I am going w/my husband and another couple. The husbands look a lot alike since they are cousins I and the other women both have blond hair. Can;t wait to go we have been going for 17yrs. Can help you out w/restaurants.
Old Oct 25th, 2006, 10:30 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Another thing I like to do, but not necessarily for quality of the food(!)... go to any place down on Playa Los Muertos, where you can eat at tables set up on the sand, under a palapa or umbrella, with the waves pounding, sun shining. What a way to start the day! Most places make a very cheap and almost decent, scrambled egg, bacon, and toast, coffee and fresh OJ.