Reload this Page >

PV Camino Real: Camino Real Club

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 1st, 2000, 01:37 PM
Paula

Hi! We will be in PV around Christmas time <BR>and are considering the Camino Real. Has anyone stayed in the newer section recently? <BR>I believe it's called "The Camino Real Club". <BR>We are looking for a very luxurious hotel, <BR>great beach, good pool and close proximity to <BR>the 'old town'. Any suggestions? <BR>Thanks!

Old Jul 6th, 2001, 04:49 PM
marianne

Hi, <BR>The club tower is fabulous. We stayed there in 2000 and are going back this winter. The rooms are lush and plush, the breakfast area and food fabulous, the cocktail area great and the service fabulous. <BR> <BR>Enjoy!!

Old Aug 5th, 2001, 06:08 PM
Virginia

We stayed at the Camino Real in the club tower in May of '99. We absolutely loved it. I would go back their in a heart beat. We had a jacuzzi tub on the balcony overlooking the ocean. It was fantastic. The restaurants at the resort are really nice and the beach is wonderful. You can't go wrong at the Camino Real

Old Aug 18th, 2001, 03:22 PM
Lee

We only stay at the hotel as it is much more reasonable and we have the extra $ to spend on dining in town. I can't say enough good things about CR and the beach is quiet and lovely. Bring some inflateable rafts along and snorkle gear as well! The palapas offer shade when you get hot! Order guacamole and chips and you're in paradise!

Old Aug 19th, 2001, 05:55 AM
loangalsal

Camino Real is a wonderful resort. Excellent restaurants, service is also very good, and it is on a secluded bay which means very clean sandy beach and fewer vendors on the beach than other hotels. Nice pool with a swim-up bar. It is not very close to town, but a cab ride is inexpensive and cabs are plentiful in PV so that would not be a problem. Even though the restaurants are excellent at this hotel, the city of PV also has some of the best dining anywhere. This resort is pretty laid back, so the only reason you might go elsewhere is if you have small children, otherwise I recommend it highly.