Reload this Page >

Puerto Vallarta-Rhythm of the Night tour

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 03:41 AM
Lisa Flagler

I'll be in Puerto Vallarta in a week, and was hoping somebody could tell me if they've ever been on the Rhythm of the Night tour? OR if there were some other tours that were good, Thanks!!

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 06:21 AM
Connie

My husband and I went on Rhythm of the Nights last time we were in PV. We loved it. I highly recommend it. Very romantic. I have also been to the same island on the day trip they offer. If you are going with a husband or boyfriend I would definitely to the night one. If it is a group of girls I would do the day one. I have also been on sunset cruises and the pirate ship cruise.

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 11:59 AM
bobbi

Just returned form PV and went on Rhythm of the Night tour and loved it. <BR>Very romantic and the food was very good also. Would highly recommend this trip.<BR>

Old Feb 7th, 2002, 06:33 PM
loangalsal

Just did Rythms of the Night for the first time this year, and we really liked it! Good food, romantic atmosphere, unusual entertainment. My favorite tour is the Friendship Club Luxury Home Tour, leaves Hotel Molina De Agua at 10am Wed & Thurs. $30 US per ticket and you get to see 4 beautiful (multi-million dollar) homes (inside & out). Then I also liked the Walking Art tour, Tuesday mornings 10am from Gallery Pacifico (make a reservation!). Just got home on 2/2, and already I can't wait to go back again!

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 06:27 AM
reenie

Also going on this cruise at the end of the month. Any advise on what to wear, as I'm assuming the trip back will be a bit chilly. Thanks

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 03:46 AM
loangalsal

I wore lightweight long pants and long sleeve shirt. I was hot waiting for the boat to come to the pier, and cursed my choice of clothing, but very glad I dressed like that on the way back. A light jacket would come in handy on the way back if you don't wear long sleeves, especially if you get chilly easily. Have fun!

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 08:36 AM
Lisa

Thanks everybody for your replys! Looking forward to going!

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 11:03 AM
Ron

My wife and I did the Rythm Tour a few years ago. We found the food and coctails mediocre. There was an obnoxious group of over-drinkers on the tour who managed to heckle the entertainers -- quite sad and embarrassing. If you go to just about any of the restaurants on the little island on the Rio Quale, you will have a more romantic evening making your own way then relying on the "rythm" of the group you are "forced" to be with. Also, the restaurant Cafe Des Artists is a MUST! Get away for a day to Chico's Hideaway. We did a great "private" horseback trip -- leaving from El Passo Ancho (just outside town, in the foothills). We met our guide, Nicanor Urena, when he was a waitor at Daquori Dicks. He now owns his own restaurant in El Passo Ancho. You can connect with him via phone or ask for him through Daquori Dicks. We also highly recommend a private charter sail out of the marina. Be adventurous -- grab a cab and go to the marina. Ask for Louis Alverato. We sailed with him several years in a row. He is a delightful guy with a really nice wife (who also works at the marina). Any of these "side" trips are much preferable (albeit more expensive) then the Rhythm of the Night Tour.