Search

Puerto Vallarta hotels

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Puerto Vallarta hotels

We are looking for a nice hotel in the Puerto Vallarta area.
A nice beach is a priority. All inclusive would be our first choice although we still like to go out for dinner into town 2 or 3 times during a week long stay.
Old Nov 10th, 2007, 04:08 PM

We stayed last year at the mariott resort and we got an ocean view guite by chance although we'd ask for it again if possible. I cannot say enough about this place, at for PV it's just okay for me, but this hotel made our trip. check it out online.
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 03:42 AM
KVR

We're going to PV for the first time in December. We chose the Playa Los Arcos due to the location and convenience to get to the Malecon, restaurants and bars. The hotel sits on Banderas Bay, which is my understanding one of the better beaches in PV.

We were advised numerous times do not go AI in PV. Since there are so many great restaurants and bars. However, we really enjoy AI for the convenience and it keeps the bar bill down. We got a package deal in which the AI option was only $75 p/p for a 5 day/4 night stay, so we thought that was a very reasonable price and we could still go out for dinners without feeling like we were obligated to the AI plan.

The only issue we read about the Playa Los Arcos that concerned us was it's considered a family friendly hotel. We chose a long weekend in December before the holidays and are hoping that during that time it won't be an issue. We'll see.
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 04:00 AM

My son stayed at the Dreams Resort <http://www.dreamsresorts.com/puerto_vallarta/> last month and really enjoyed it.
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 08:46 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Buenaventura and Hotel Playa Los Arcos are two nice beach-front all-inclusives each walking distance to downtown.

Casa Magna Marriott is a beautiful hotel in the Marina district. Dreams has the unique setting of its own beach a few minutes to the south of PV.