Search

Puerto Vallarta for Kids?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3rd, 1999, 02:06 PM
Sandy Kilner

Puerto Vallarta for Kids?

Our family will be in P.V. in November. We will have a 3 year old girl with us. Are there activities in P.V. we could enjoy with her? <BR> <BR>Can anyone suggest good restaurants for authentic Mexican food? <BR>

Old Jul 4th, 1999, 11:40 AM
PT

Dear Ms. Kilner, Glad to hear that you have chosen Vallarta for your vacation! By November, the weather will cool off some but things will still be very lush and green after all of the rain! If you are staying at an All Inclusive hotel, there will be many activities for your 3 year old! If not, playing on the beach, going to the Aqua Park in the marina are good, fun and inexpensive for her. You can email me directly for further information. Please see our website at www.seamiamor.com and of course, I must suggest our restaurant, Las Brisas for the best authentic Mexican food around. Hoping to hear from you! PT <BR>

Old Jul 5th, 1999, 01:11 AM
michael

I have a long list of restaurants in Purto Vallarta listed on my website Mexico Life (in the Puerto Vallarta section). There are way too many to list here. Many good ones are in the old town. I also have some activities listed, though not enough yet. I'm working on it. <BR>Regards, <BR>Michael <BR>Mexico Life <BR>http://www.splatnet.com/travlife/content/mexico/

Old Jul 27th, 2000, 04:57 AM
CT

PT, <BR>My girlfriend and I have heard wonderful things about Las Brisas and would like to go sometime in October 2000. My parents went there about 6 years ago and had a wonderful time. Is it still as great these days? One thing that scares us is that it is no longer a Westin Hotel. Do you know why?

Old Jul 27th, 2000, 05:46 AM
mary

Hi, Las Brisas is no longer a Westin Hotel, because they had to pay high fees to be part of the Westin Resorts. The hotel really has a good name by itself and they considered that they might not need the Westin - name in order to market their property. I was there last April for the last time and it was still exactly the same. We are not expecting any major changes for now, probably everything will stay pretty much the same. In the long term of course we can't know if they will still comply witht the standards, but for now I would not worry and I am sure you will have a wonderful time.