Search

Postcard Challenge Project

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25th, 2000, 10:14 PM
Mr. K

Postcard Challenge Project

Greetings fellow world travelers! I am a 7th grade World History teacher near San Francisco, USA. My class of 12 year old students is doing a year-long project of collecting postcards from around the world, and would like your help. If you would like to participate, please send us a postcard from wherever you are, or wherever you go, and tell us a little about your adventures. Our goal is 1,000 cards...it’s a large goal, but we think we can do it! <BR>Do you have a box of old postcards sitting in the closet? Send them to us!! We’d love to see the world through your postcards! Put an email address on the card, and we’ll say thank you! Thank you and Happy Traveling!! <BR> <BR>Mr. Keillor’s 7th Grade Class <BR>Martin Luther King Jr. Middle School <BR>26890 Holly Hill Ave. <BR>Hayward, CA 94545 USA

Old Oct 28th, 2000, 06:14 AM
topper

UP!

Old Oct 29th, 2000, 02:34 PM
up

up

Old Nov 10th, 2000, 04:13 AM
guillermo peisina lemos

i send right now a card for you <BR>very good luck! <BR>regards <BR>guille from buenos aires <BR>

Old Nov 10th, 2000, 02:23 PM
Vanessa

I've sent off my postcards to your class! I hope your students appreciate you.