Search

Playa Del Carmen weather??

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4th, 2003, 03:50 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Playa Del Carmen weather??

We are headed to PDC on Feb. 22...can anyone tell me what to expect as far as the average temperature...Should I pack a sweater, a pair of pants and a sweatshirt? I don't want to bring just shorts and sundresses if it is going to be cool...
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 05:04 AM

Check it on weather.com, it gives a 10 day forecast for pdc. Right now the Highs are in the low 80s and lows are in the high 60s. Bring a sweater and pants for the evening.
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 01:31 PM

I am currenly in Playa and have been since Dec. 25th. The weather keeps getting warmer everyday. In fact, I have had to turn the air on. Having said that, though, I would still pack a few long sleeve items and long pants. If its going to get cool, it will be early in the morning and in the evening, but that has not be the case lately.
Old Feb 5th, 2003, 07:05 PM

Mayte,<BR><BR>Glad to hear the weather's getting warmer, but is it good beach weather? That is, is the sun out most of the day, or is it pretty cloudy/overcast? (Weather.com says &quot;partly cloudy&quot; -- not sure what that means...
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 03:12 AM

WHat about the swimming? Is the ocean warm? What about the pools?
Old Feb 6th, 2003, 04:21 AM

As I stated currently the weather has been great, especially for laying out. Sometimes there are clouds that will come in and go. But don't worry perfect beach weather. The ocean is always warm, but its getting out of the water is the problem, if the air is cool. That is not a problem now, water will fill good. The pool is another story. First of all I am NOT a pool person. But I do know the pools are not heated. WE had friends staying at a hotel over New Yeras with a pool and the water was way to cool to swim in. But again I think with it getting warmer everyday, the pool will probably also feel refreshing.