Search

OMNI Cancun

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1st, 2000, 06:22 PM
Ken

OMNI Cancun

I've tentatively booked a week here on the all-inclusive plan. I'd appreciate hearing feedback form anyone who has stayed here regarding quality and things to do -especially for teenagers.

Old Aug 2nd, 2000, 12:21 PM
Sheila

Our first time in Cancun was in 1994 and we stayed at the Omni with all-inclusive. It was a lovely property and the food was quite good and plentiful as were the liquid beverages. We were upgraded to a jr. suite which was beach front and beautifully decorated. I can't tell you what teenagers will like, but the pools and the beach are great. <BR>Do make sure you get to eat out some of the time as there are some excellent restaurants in Cancun. We go to Mexico about 2x a year and have never had a bad experience with hotels or food. Have a great trip.

Old Aug 4th, 2000, 11:37 AM
Tonia

Ken or Sheila, <BR>Do you know if the Omni has excursions available for an extra charge to the Mayan ruins or Cozumel? <BR>Thanx in advance, <BR>Tonia

Old Aug 20th, 2000, 07:22 PM
janice

We stayed at the Omni in March of this year. It was a wonderful vacation. We did not do all inclusive since we like to explore and eat at different places. Pools are great, jacuzzi bar on the beach. Excursions to ruins and Cozumel and lots of others. We did a day trip to Cozumel by going to bus station and taking a bus to Playa Del Carmen and then the ferry to Cozumel.

Old Aug 21st, 2000, 05:29 PM
Brenda

Did not stay a the Omni but looked good from the outside. All hotels in the Zone are very nice. We took 16 seniors for there graduation trip. There is plenty to do, day and night. The bus system is great, and Cancun is relatively safe. We did not have one problem while we were there. If your teens are resposible they will be fine. There is drinking availabe to all but at least they are not driving. Tell them to stick together and not go out alone. Plenty of tours that teens will enjoy and everything is close to the Hotels. Lots of shopping, ane if you really like to shop, try the markets downtown. Just be ready to haggle.