Need Some Help!!!!

Old Aug 3rd, 1999, 01:43 PM
C.Clark

Need Some Help!!!!

Has anyone ever stayed at the Cancun Marina Club? Can you tell me what it's like?
Thanks

Old Aug 11th, 1999, 05:30 PM
MA.LUISA

Hi C. Clark
DO NOT STAY IN THE MARINA CLUB.
I LIVE IN CANCUN, AND I AM A PROFESSIONAL INDEPENDENT TOUR GUIDE, AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I KNOW THAT HAVE STAY THERE, TOLD ME THAT IT HAS NO MANTEINANCE OR WHAT SO EVER. BESIDES ITīS ON THE LAGOON SIDE.
A FRIEND MINE STAY THERE AND THE AIR CONDIONER FELL FROM THE ROOF.
TRY REAL CARIBE, WICH IS NOT EXPENSIVE, AND ITīS NEW, OR BLUE BAY RESORT, OR THE LAGUNA INN. THE REALCARIBE HAS A BEACH, AND ALSO THE BLUE BAY, THE LAGUNA INN, DOESNīT BUT ITīS THE SAME PRICE AS THE MARINA CLUB. IF YOU NEED MORE INFO MAIL ME.

Old Aug 12th, 1999, 08:32 AM
C.Clark

Thanks alot. The place was for friends of ours, we're staying downtown. If you wouldn't mind maybe you could tell me what you think of some of the hotels downtown and which would be the best? Thanks Again

Old Aug 16th, 1999, 08:04 PM
ma.luisa

HI AGAIN, OF COURSE THE BEST HOTELS DOWNTOWN ARE THE CALINDA AMERICA, THE HOLIDAY INN CANCUN, THE HOWARD JOHNSON.
THEY ARE CLOSE TO ENTRANCE OF THE HOTEL ZONE, AND THEY OFFER NICE CLEAN ROOMS.
THE HOLIDAY INN CANCUN OFFERS MORE SERVICES THAN THE OTHER ONES.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE ON THE TOURS YOY ARE ABLE TO TAKE WHILE YOU ARE DOWN HERE, LET ME KNOW.

Old Aug 17th, 1999, 10:37 AM
C.Clark

Hi Ma Luisa, thanks again for the info.
We don't know what we're doing for tours yet, do you have any suggestions? Thanks Again Charlene