Search

Melia Resort In PV

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16th, 2000, 08:44 PM
Voodoo

Melia Resort In PV

've booked a stay here for July 12-15. I couldn't pass <BR> up the deal ! <BR> <BR> I chartered thru MLT from St. Louis. 2 people 3 nights with air, <BR> staying at the Melia for $512. <BR> <BR> Please tell me this place is clean and safe !! <BR> <BR> Thanks, Voodoo

Old Jun 17th, 2000, 09:20 AM
mary

Hi, my name is Mary and I live here in PV. Well congratulations, that is a good deal indeed. Don't worry, the Melia is much more then just safe and clean, it is quite nice, good rooms, food & beverage is good as well, and you also have a good range of activities and entertaiment included. <BR>I am sure you will enjoy it. Have you been in Puerto Vallarta? There are some great new tours in PV. You may want to have a look at some of the tours, see web-site http://www.royale-tours.com <BR>Let me know if you have any questions !

Old Jun 17th, 2000, 09:52 AM
Voodoo

Mary- <BR> <BR>Thanks so much for the reply. I am very happy to hear that the Melia is a nice place. I didn't even see a travel brochure, but I went by the travel agent's recommendation... Not smart, but I figrued the deal was too good to pass up. <BR> <BR>No, I've never been to PV. In fact right now I am searching for website to get as much info as possible. Thanks for the link, I will check it out. <BR> <BR>Thanks again, Voodoo

Old Jun 17th, 2000, 11:17 AM
mary

Hi Voodoo, your stay will be too short! Just three days and your first time in PVR, that will be hard.. <BR>Good tours are Caletas ( nice boat-trip, beautiful beach, good snorkelling, kayaks, relax, hammocks etc. ), Highlights of Puerto Vallarta, Bar-Hopping and San Sebastian Air Expedition. <BR>Have a great stay and let me know if you have any other questions ! Mary

Old Jun 17th, 2000, 11:18 AM
mary

By the way, Puerto Vallarta's official web-site is http://www.puertovallarta.net <BR>Another good site is http://www.go2vallarta.com <BR>

Old Jun 17th, 2000, 04:06 PM
Voodoo

I know 3 days is not enough time, but that is the way it worked out. <BR> <BR>We will arrive at 6pm Wednesday and leave at 8pm on Saturday... So at least we will have 3 full nights and 3 full days.. Kinda <BR> <BR>It is our 20th anniversary and I wanted to do something different/special... We usually go to Las Vegas. So it will be exciting to go froma desert vacation to a tropical vacation. <BR> <BR>Thanks again for your replys ! <BR> <BR>Voodoo