Looking for Cintia at Wowargentina

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9th, 2005, 08:29 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi everyone. I'm planning a trip to Buenos Aires and am trying to get in touch with Cintia. I tried the e-mail address on the website but haven't received a response back yet (about 24 hours).

Can someone give me her direct e-mail address. Thanks!
Old Mar 9th, 2005, 09:20 AM

Cintia will write back within a couple of days. Be patient as she is worth the wait.
Old Mar 18th, 2005, 05:23 PM

I sent emails 3 and 4 days ago - still no reply. Cintia, we've heard great things about you and want to use your services. Are you out there???
Old Mar 18th, 2005, 06:24 PM

I have read this type of complaint about her quite frequently. Buyer beware!
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 05:02 AM

I am writing this from Argentina and we are having a wonderful time. Cintia has taken care of everything for us and I highly recommend her.

Be sure your email mailbox is not full as she sometimes has trouble replying to a request. I don't think a day's wait is unreasonable.

I agree with Evelyn; she is definitely worth the wait.

I'm sure you will have a wonderful time in Buenos Aires. It is a great city. I recommend that you book the city tour with Cintia.
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 05:36 AM

a day is fine, maybe 2 days is fine. I have waited 5 days now for a reply. That's not fine.
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 06:51 AM

Find someone else.
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 02:09 PM

I am Cintia of WOW! Argentina. Mrs.Judi, a client of ours whom we are assisting during her stay in Argentina has been kind to tell me that she found this post on Fodors and she thought it would be a good idea that I checked it.
Honestly I don't know who weaselboy is but I can tell you that today is Saturday afternoon and the emails I must reply do not date back more than yesterday, so if you say you wrote 5 days ago I am afraid I have never received your email. If I am away of the city I always send an autoreply informing that I will reply ASAP but this week I have not been away so if I had received your email I would have certainly written back.
I don't know AggieRose either, but it is very sad to read a comment like "buyers beware" as we are a reliable company and we don't need to say that because our clients constantly recommend us not only for our personalized services but for being honest and fulfilling what we promise.
FYI, we are not the type of travel company that provides canned tours so each query requires that we spend plenty of time working on the response and putting together customized proposals.
I invite you to read the testimonials on our website. They are all real and they are just a small number of the hundreds of wonderful emails and thank you cards that we receive from the travelers we assist. We have never received a complaint about our work, and if a problem pops up, we will always be there to help our clients and work out a solution. It is quite disapppointing that those ones who try to discredit us have never tried our services.
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 03:21 PM

I would be more trusting of someone who would be honest and apologize for the delay than someone who denies receiving an email. Come on! She seems to have a nasty tone to her. As I said, buyer beware!
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 03:24 PM

Cintia Stella is the best travel agent on the planet. Pure and simple. I am one - I should know. She is also unbelievable kind and beyond honest. We had the pleasure of having her handle our trip this past December. I am leaving for Peru in a few days and I only wish she handled Peru too. I think every trip I take from now on the agent will be compared to Cintia and will never quite measure up.
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 06:51 PM

We also had the pleasure of using Cintia's services this past Februray. She and her husband Matias are first rate. They always responded promptly and completely to any email questions. If only every city had such a tour guide. My family of four had an amazing time in BA, much due to Cintia's help.

Frankly, from the initial email on this string through the latter exchanges the whole series of negative comments seems suspect, at best. Jealousy? Competition? Sour grapes?

Cintia rocks; for those in doubt see for yourselves, rather than being misled by nasty comments.
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 07:14 PM

Hi,

Although I'm a regular on the Europe board, I've never posed on this board before. I've never been to South America & I don't know anything about Cintia or wowargentina.

I do know, however, that AggieRose is the name currently being used by a notorious troll & that no notice should be taken of anything she says.

Jim
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 03:22 AM

Whatever Jimboy! Ok go with Cinthia but as I say, buyer beware! I've read some less than stellar comments about her. She also has been negative in her tone at times which makes you wonder how she would react if things aren't going right.
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 07:15 AM

I have just returned from a 2nd trip to Argentina within a year and Cintia took good care of us throughout our stay. She has always been courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. I am not sure what AggieRose meant by her negative tone. Having met with her several times, it is hard to imagine that this is the Cintia you are writing about. She treats her customers in a professional manner and deserves to be treated in the same way.

She is simply the best and it's worth waiting for her reply, as she puts a lot of thought into it and customizes her response to the particular needs of each customer.

Rem
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 01:58 PM

Cintia, if you read this, please post a reply with your email address. I have send 3 emails, one to infoweb@ wowargentina.com, one to cintia@ wowargentina.com.ar, and one to [email protected] - If you did not receive them, I think you should look into a problem with your email system - I have checked mine and there is no issue.
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 04:41 AM

Thank you to our clients for your support. It is recomforting to read your comments and to know that so much hard work gives such good results.
Weaselboy, I have received no email under your name. Apparently my email addresses are working OK, so far I keep receiving many emails per day and I am not aware of any problem. Please give me your email and I will write to you, perhaps in this way we won't have any more communication problems. I do not normally check this website but I will do so later on to see if you have replied.
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 05:56 AM

Cintia, thank you for posting a reply. I have heard so many great things about you that I refuse to give up trying to contact you, and will assume there is just a breakdown in one of our email accounts. However, I have a fear of posting my personal email address on this site. Since yours is for business, is tehre any reason you can't tell me which of the addresses listed above is correct? A search for your name on this site produces multiple email addresses
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 06:10 AM

Dear Weaselboy,

I can certainly tell you about our email addresses.

The three email addresses where you can contact us are:

[email protected] (this is the one that appears on our website)
[email protected]
[email protected]

Please don't forget to add the .AR at the end.
Old Mar 21st, 2005, 06:15 AM
Original Poster

As the original poster to this thread, I can vouch for Cintia's timeliness. Just like evelyntrav said, Cintia wrote me within 48 hours and has continued to stay in contact since then.

Thus far, I have booked her services and will be travelling to Argentina this week. She always responds within 48 hours, and is very detailed about every bit of correspondence.

Weaselboy, my suggestion to you would be to go to the www.wowargentina.com.ar site and send the e-mail direct from the site.
Old Mar 22nd, 2005, 08:47 AM

I just wanted to report that Cintia and I are now in touch. It looks like a technology glitch was the source of our problem, and not any lack of responsiveness from Cintia. My apologies for spreading what may have been perceived as negative rumors regarding Cintia and her services.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -