Las Ventanas?

Mar 23rd, 2000, 09:19 PM
Tracy

Las Ventanas?

Has anyone been to Las Ventanas in Los Cabos? My finacee and I are considering it for our October honeymoon.

Mar 24th, 2000, 03:11 PM
JoAnn

Haven't been there, only to Cabo. Here's their website, if you haven't already seen it. Looks wonderful.
http://www.lasventanas.com/

Mar 24th, 2000, 10:06 PM
Tracy

Thanks--I had actually already checked out the website and received info in the mail. It does indeed look beautiful. We are trying to decide where to go--Las Vantanas was merely one of our options. Others (in other areas) we are considerihng include Little Dix Bay, Parrot Cay, Anse Chastenet...suggestions welcome!

Apr 4th, 2000, 11:05 AM
Debra

We are planning our honeymoon in November. We are looking at Las Ventana and Little Dix as well. The former seems rather steep $$$, but a friend went there and said it was awesome.

Apr 6th, 2000, 12:48 PM
Jeannette

Tracy - Little Dix has my vote. I will be staying in San Jose Del Cabo in a few weeks and will check out Las Ventanas as that was one of our choices. As far as Anse Chastenet forget it. I thought St. Lucia was awful and the resort is nothing compared to Little Dix. Have you considered Caneel Bay? Depending on where you live in the country (for use Cabo is just a few hours away) We also love Biras Creek. Jeannette