Search

HOw expensive is CABO?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 12:13 PM
ALexis

HOw expensive is CABO?

Hey - exactly how expensive is it? <BR>I am from USA. Are the restaurants in CABO just not 'mexico cheap' liek you can find in some parts of MExico.. or are they priced with american type prices or do they cost even more? Can a person get a burrito dinner or some thing like that for about 7-9 dollars in an average restaruant? Someone please clear this up.. Everyone just says it is expensive.. HOw expensive..? <BR>Also - Can someone jsut get pesos from ATMs instead of from the currency exchange places, to avoid commision? PLease erspond soon - Thanks for any input! details are important to me.

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 05:25 AM
texasgirl

Cabo, like most of the big Mexican resorts, is expensive _ prices are on a par with or higher than in US. If you're staying in a big resort, the prices are definitely higher than where i'm from in the US (urban texas). <BR>If you go off the tourist path and try to find local restaurants you can still find cheaper places where a few bucks will buy meal and a dollar a beer. <BR> <BR>yes, ATMS are everywhere and you get a good rate if you just take money out there. i rarely take much cash to mexico anymore, just a little emergency stash.