Search

Hotels in Puerto Vallarta

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26th, 1999, 09:31 AM
Rick

Hotels in Puerto Vallarta

I actually have two questions. For the first week in PV, I will be staying with a group in a villa in Conchas Chinas named Casa Celeste. Has anyone stayed there and be willing to share their experience. I will be staying for three days after by myself and would like to find a hotel in the US $100 range near the <BR>beach, but not necessarily on it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will be going in mid-Feb. 2000. Thanks. <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> bea <BR> <BR>r

Old Nov 23rd, 1999, 10:07 PM
shirley

Hotel Hacienda Buenaventura is on the beach. Stayed there several times. Last time included buffet breakfast. around $60 per night. <BR>Playa Los Arcos hotel is on the beach, but try their associated hotels -- Fontana del Mar or Costa Alegre -- cheaper and you can use the facilities at the Playa Los Arcos.

Old Nov 24th, 1999, 03:58 PM

Hi, I can recommend you to contact Royale Tours Puerto Vallarta. They can make hotel - reservations for you , as well as help you with tours. You will have a great time in Puerto Vallarta. <BR>O yes, Royale Tours can be contacted at [email protected] <BR>

Old Nov 24th, 1999, 06:00 PM
Tricia

Hola from PV! <BR> <BR>Villa Celeste is wonderful! Got married there in 1992 and have returned to the Villa every year after for a family reunion. Lola (cook) and Martin (also cook and house man) are Wonderful. <BR>The house is rustic but, a great pool area and good location. <BR>The company that rents the Villa also has some nice apartments in town. The company is called Vallarta Shores and I believe they have a web site. There are also some other small hotels around the area - Los Arcos, Meza del Mar, Tropicana, Buenaventura, Encino, ... <BR>One of my favorites is Molino de Agua. <BR>Hope this helps and if you need more infor, please feel free to write. <BR>PV local of 12 years now... <BR>Tricia

Old Dec 31st, 1999, 09:15 AM
Ron

I'm going to PV on Jan 10 2000. I'm staying at the Blue Bay Village it's next the the Sheraton Bungavillas (sp?) <BR> <BR>Can anyone tell me if it's a nice place? My tour guide tells me it's a 4 star all inclusive resort with lots of activities. I was also told it's new for 1999. <BR> <BR>Thanks <BR> <BR>Email me at [email protected]