Search

Help with Puerto Vallarta

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6th, 2000, 11:57 AM
annie

Help with Puerto Vallarta

I will be going to PV for three weeks in August 2000, and would like to rent a place downtown, with a pool, on or very close to Los Muertos beach, and with cooking facilities. I'll be travelling with one friend and we'd like to stay below the $100/night (NOT each!) price range if possible. Only needs to sleep two people, so nothing huge is required. Does any one know of a facility (even privately owned) that has the above? Stayed at Casa Anita before, which is alright, but too far from the beach and too small of a pool. I would stay at the Tropicana again, but they do not have cooking facilities. <BR>Can anyone help me? I'd appreciate it!!

Old Mar 8th, 2000, 12:24 PM
Jesse

I think that La Palapa condos on Los Muertos beach near the pier have a pool and kitchenettes. I seem to remember the prices are within your range. I don't remember the website I saw them on but if you do a search on La Palapa condominiums, you should be able to bring it up. Have fun

Old Mar 13th, 2000, 11:38 AM
annie

Thanks for the info, Jesse! I am looking into it. <BR>Thanks again!

Old May 3rd, 2000, 07:56 PM
Jackie

I have stayed at a beautiful penthouse condo on Los Muertos Beach in the Vista del Sol complex. It is 2 bedrooms and 2 baths with about 1400 square feet and a 180 degree view of the beach and ocean. If you would like to e-mail me, I can give you the telephone number of the owner. I believe he only charges $70 a night at that time.

Old May 6th, 2000, 07:24 AM
pt

Hi...I live in the Los Muertos area. August is the low season, so there should be many things available. Please email me directly and hopefully I can help you out! pt