help - can't decide

Jun 25th, 2001, 04:21 PM
sue

help - can't decide

Hi - I'm trying to plan a honeymoon trip for this October 22- 31 and have been very indecisive. We're coming from Boston. Would like a nice relaxing vacation with great weather and beaches and some activities (so that my future husband) won't get bored. We're looking into Mexico now (before it was Greece). I'd like to find a nice, off the beaten path (but not too much) area that's not totally build up. Ideally, I have private huts on the beach pictured. Any suggestions? I read someone post that they thought St. Lucia was better so I'm getting even more confused now. Please, any help would be appreciated.

Jun 26th, 2001, 11:19 AM
Kathy Lynn Kinzel

Sue:

Look no more - I think I have a solution to your dilemma. Let me know what you think.

Just south of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is a serene and lovely resort called The
Mahajuitas Resort - the perfect place for a honeymoon! This is the closest you'll get to experiencing life on your own private island. Built around a small cove with crystalline waters, the seven casitas offer a different theme for your vacation. Enjoy a good hike up the creek and into the jungle, visit the submarine world with the help of your snorkel or simply relax in this wonderful haven located 20 minutes south of Vallarta by boat. Rates include meals (and the food is fantastic!).

I have more information as well as a brochure. I look forward to your response. As always, I am

Very truly yours,

Kathy Lynn Kinzel
Travel/Wedding Consultant
Vallarta My Way

Jun 26th, 2001, 11:55 AM
sue

How can I get more info?

Jun 26th, 2001, 06:38 PM
Kathy Lynn Kinzel

Please send me your address via direct email and I will send you a brochure.

Kathy

Jun 26th, 2001, 08:13 PM
Jennifer

I would say Playa del Carmen there is a resort near by called the Aventura Palace just beautiful! It is adults only secluded yet not too far from everything else! The price is right too in October for the resort only for 2 adults 8 days 7 nights is $1400.00 this includes all meals,snacks,drinks,taxes,tips, 2 free tours each,1 manicure,pedicure,massage each!

www.get-me.to/cancun

www.destined.to/aventura

Jul 19th, 2001, 03:50 PM
Teresa

Look at the Caribbean. It is so romantic. We went to Anguilla (a small island [16 miles long]) for our 20 year anniversary and there were many honeymooners there. The sunsets are like no other. We just got back from Akumal Mexico a few weeks ago and had a bad experience there. Email me if you want to hear more about the Caribbean. We won't go back to Mexico!!!
Teresa