*** guatemala in the web? ***

Old Feb 2nd, 2001, 03:48 AM
beatrix

*** guatemala in the web? ***

i 'll be in guatemala soo <BR>************************* <BR>does anybody know some helpfull sites in the internet about guatemala, or about quetzaltenango??? <BR>************************* <BR>gracias. <BR>happy traveling, beatrix

Old Feb 2nd, 2001, 10:24 AM
Katie Valk

Yes, look at www.avinsa.com or email them at [email protected] <BR> <BR>I work with this tour operator alot and they do a great job everytime. <BR> <BR>Katie Valk <BR>Belize

Old Feb 19th, 2001, 06:55 PM
Gail

try xelapages.com or just do a search on yahoo.com and you can find sites lots of good sites. I will be in Guatemala next week! First trip, I am excited. <BR>

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 02:56 PM
HEATHER

I WANT TO THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALL THIS INFO. I WILL BE TRAVELING TO GUATEMALA IN EARLY OF 2002 AND ALL THIS WILL HELP ME GET MY TRAVEL PLANS IN ORDER. IF ANYONE HAS ANY REAL ROMANTIC PLACES THEY KNOW ABOUT PLZ LET ME IN. I WILL TRY TO VISIT TIKAL, ANTIGUA, AND LAKE ATITLAN BUT I'LL BE STAYING IN GUAT. CITY. ANY ADVICE PLZ E-MAIL. THNKS

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 05:21 PM
Guatemala

This reply is to HEATHER rather than Betrix. <BR> <BR>Heather, I think you need to read more about Guatemala City before you make that your home base rather than somewhere else. Most people find it rather unattractive, noisy, dirty, polluted in comparison to other places. <BR>I suggested you visit another travel website which also has a bulletin board or forum. It's: <BR> <BR>www.lonelyplanet.com <BR> <BR>Then you click on the Thorn Tree where the different areas/countries are listed. Click on Central America. <BR>There is also a SEARCH function at the top of any of those pages. Use it and type in: <BR> <BR>Guatemala City <BR> <BR>to read what others think of it. <BR> <BR>Before posting YOUR own questions, take time to do searches on the 3 cities you want to visit. Much information already exists in recent replies to other posted questions. <BR>Keep in mind that the Lonely Planet website is targeted more at budget travelers.