Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Mexico & Central America
Reload this Page >

Do you need information Puerto Vallarta? Glad to help...

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31st, 1999, 02:50 PM
PT

Even though it is the low season, it is still beautiful down here....great lightening shows over the bay at night, crystal clear days and rainy nights....everything is lush and green! Let me know if you need any information and will be glad to do what I can. Gracias!

Old Sep 1st, 1999, 12:15 PM
D&S

You are kind to help travelers coming to PV. We will be visiting your city again for the 20th time, in just 2 weeks. Does Pipis still have the best Sunday brunch in town? We can't wait.

Old Sep 1st, 1999, 12:17 PM
D&S

Just as a clarification, in two weeks, we are coming for our 20th visit. Not 20 visits in 2 weeks. Sounded funny after I read it back.

Old Sep 1st, 1999, 12:20 PM
sandra

My husband and I are coming September 5th and I heard that there are a lot of restaurants closed right now. If so, any recommendations of the ones that are open! We love brunch, going for drinks in the afternoon and of course, dinner! We are staying at the La Jolla de Mismayolou. <BR> <BR>Thanks for all the help!!

Old Sep 3rd, 1999, 12:13 PM
Sandy

We are stopping in P.V. ing two weeks on a cruise. What are some fun things to do in one day? The ship didn't offer very many excursions so we may have to plan on our own. <BR> <BR>Thank You, <BR>Sandy <BR>

Old Sep 4th, 1999, 09:48 AM
Tricia

<BR>Tours: Horseback riding, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Snorkeling, Swim with the Dolphins <BR> <BR>Shopping, Rent a car and take a drive south to Mismaloya or Boca de Tomatlan - Chicos Paradise, Chinos Paradise. <BR> <BR>Visit the Guadalupe Church and walk the back streets of town. You can also tour the former house of Elizabeth Taylor. <BR> <BR>Walk the Malecon (boardwalk) to Los Muertos Beach and have lunch. Usually a local band will be strolling the beach. <BR> <BR>It is hot and humid, so start early and carry a bottle of water with you.

Old Sep 4th, 1999, 04:06 PM
PT

Have answered each of you personally...and hope you have received them! Send more ??īs! PT

Old Sep 4th, 1999, 04:09 PM
PT

An additional note, I do not believe in the enclosure of the dolphins...feel it is cruel and not natural and I do not personally recommend this. There are other options and will be happy to forward info.

Old Sep 8th, 1999, 09:29 AM
Barbara

What a great idea. We are four women travelling to PV beginning of Dec and would like a condo on the beach in the old part of town - we stayed at one a couple of years ago next to Rio Cuale and it was nice but can't remember the name of it. Any suggestions?

Old Sep 8th, 1999, 10:46 AM
Ana

I would like to make a comment of the enclosure of Dolphins. If you know where these dolphins are saved from, let me tell you this. Thery are much happier right now, since they are no longer living in the polluted area where they come from and neither are they starving anymore, as in the past. So there are diffrent ways to have dolphins captured. <BR>Besides are you a vegetarian or what PT, because I think it is much crueller how pigs are treated in captivity than Dolphins! Thank you Ana

Old Sep 8th, 1999, 02:18 PM
PT

Dear Ana, <BR>This is a forum for traveling and assistance....you are more than welcome to email me directly and would love to discuss this further. Thank you. <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Sep 8th, 1999, 02:19 PM
PT

Dear Barbara...I too love the area near the Rio Cuale. There are several condso in that area....Plaza Mar, Vista Sol, El Dorado, La Palapa...hope this helps and let me know if you need further info! <BR>