Reload this Page >

Cancun- Crown Paradise Club Resort?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28th, 2000, 03:37 PM
tclemm

I'd appreciate any info on the Crown Paradise facility, food activities, etc. We will be travelling with a ten and twelve year old. Thanks!

Old May 30th, 2000, 08:20 AM
fran

We stayed there a couple of years ago and really enjoyed the resort. They have a supervised kids program, as well as adult pool areas. <BR> <BR>The food was wonderful! Not your typical buffet style junk. Lots of gourmet prepared entrees. <BR> <BR>Entertainment nightly. Beautiful rooms. <BR> <BR>Enjoy.

Old Jun 4th, 2000, 10:55 AM
4pacs

Stayed at the Crown Paradise Club Cancun in March 2000. Loved it!! The pools are wonderful. Our 9 and 11 year olds had a blast. Loved the waves down at the beach. Pools had fun games for kids including a swimming contest, a bellyflop contest..ect.. There is mini golf course and a teen disco. The buffets were great, open air poolside dining . Mexican restaurant (reservations) was great!! Our room was very nice and large although they had overbooked the hotel during spring break week and our friends ended up with a room with just two couches that they called a suite. Room service, sheets for the rool away beds,towels etc was poor, but it was full capacity when we were there. Great little cabanas for grilled burgers and drinks. beach was small and a little rocky. Dont miss the rooftop pool for adults only, there is a swim up bar there, no kids allowed.

Old Aug 30th, 2000, 09:11 AM
chris

Just stayed at the Crown Paradise in August. it is a wonderful resort. The food and service were very good. The italian restaurant is so so. The Wayne's boots rest. is the best. <BR> <BR>alot of kids and families. a great place for families. I would take kids there in a heartbeat.

Old Aug 30th, 2000, 06:37 PM
Laurie

This place sounds like what we are looking for. Plan on traveling in Feb. next year with 2 adults and 2 boys, ages 10 & 8. Although both will be celebrating birthdays there, hopefully! Is this Crown Paradise an all-inclusive and does it include snorkeling? We would love to do that. Also, what is the weather like that time of year? And how long would you stay, would you tour the area and also when you booked the vacation did you use a travel agent or book on line? Lots of questions I know but hopefully someone can answer them all!! Thanks, Laurie