Search

Cabos Hotels -HELP

Search this Thread

Old Oct 6th, 2000, 09:47 AM
gisela

Cabos Hotels -HELP

Trying to decide on a hotel in Cabos for our grown family. We love all water sports and want a hotel with all the niceties without being huge and glitzy. Any ideas? How is Melia Los Cabos or Melia San Lucas? What about the Hacienda del Mar? Thanks for any suggestions!

Old Oct 6th, 2000, 02:36 PM
kat

Check out the Twin Dolphin -- might be just the ticket for you and your family. Here's the URL: www.twindolphin.com

Old Oct 8th, 2000, 11:21 AM
Rachel

I recently stayed at the Palmilla with my family and newly wed cousins it was amazing!! Paradise on earth!

Old Oct 10th, 2000, 08:21 AM
Kat

I'd be interested in hearing more about Palmilla from folk who have stayed there.

Old Oct 11th, 2000, 08:01 PM
Deborah

Stayed at the Palmilla a year ago and wasn't that impressed. Small pool, shabby rooms, all American guests, ok service and good food. Really overpriced for what is offered but that pretty much sums up Cabo to me...

Old Oct 12th, 2000, 11:28 AM
lucia

went to Melia San Lucas in September... <BR>beautiful hotel, amazing view, a very short walk to town... big pools, couple of bars. next to everything... we loved it.

Old Oct 13th, 2000, 08:58 AM
marilyn

I agree that the Melia San Lucas has an amazing view, great pool area, and is a short walk to town. The rooms, however, are underwhelming, you have to get up early to stake out seating around the beautiful pool, the service and food are mediocre, and the week we were there they had screwed up everyone's reservation (it seemed) so you had to move at least once. I would never recommend this hotel.