Notices

Cabo San Lucas: Worth a visit?

Old Jan 27th, 1998, 06:43 AM
Kris

Cabo San Lucas: Worth a visit?

Please share any opinions on Cabo. How is the Hotel Hacienda? Is Cabo a destination that you would return to? How are the beaches and views of El Arco? Please give a rating of Cabo's atmosphere on a scale of 1-10.

Old Jan 27th, 1998, 09:42 AM
Kathy

Cabo San Lucas is definitely worth a visit. We plan on retiring there or in Todos Santos, about 45 miles up the Pacific coast and also worth a day trip. Cabo is a resort town with watersports, shopping, nightlife and an endless list of excellent restaurants. You can be as active as you want to be. Great beaches for snorkeling or splashing around and the best fishing in the world. The Hacienda is a great hotel and in a good location but I want to put in a word about Cabo Villas, a nine unit villa, and our units at the Bahia Hotel. They are 200' from the safe swimming beach where everyone hangs out all day and a 10 min. leisurely walk to town. We are close to the hacienda. E-mail me if ineterested in receiving pictures and brochure.

Old Jan 31st, 1998, 03:40 PM
James Ramanek

Great place to visit. The fishing is excellent. Food is very good and very inexpensive on the street, in addition to the many resaurants. Most restautants will cook your catch of the day. Check out the Office at sunset for great drinks and a view of the arch. Take a glass bottom boat to the arch, there is a great beach there with the Sea of Cortez on one side and the wild Pacific on the other.

Check out Jeff Klassen at Los Cabos Fishing Centeror the Pices fleet for sihing. Jeff hires himself out as a guide and is worth the price. Some of the best things I saw in Cabo were at dawn, on totally empty beaches, fishing with Jeff. I dubbed my fishing exploits with Jeff the "National Geopgraphic Tour".

Have fun

Old Jan 31st, 1998, 04:08 PM
James Ramanek

Great place to visit. The fishing is excellent. Food is very good and very inexpensive on the street, in addition to the many resaurants. Most restautants will cook your catch of the day. Check out the Office at sunset for great drinks and a view of the arch. Take a glass bottom boat to the arch, there is a great beach there with the Sea of Cortez on one side and the wild Pacific on the other.

Check out Jeff Klassen at Los Cabos Fishing Centeror the Pices fleet for sihing. Jeff hires himself out as a guide and is worth the price. Some of the best things I saw in Cabo were at dawn, on totally empty beaches, fishing with Jeff. I dubbed my fishing exploits with Jeff the "National Geopgraphic Tour".

Have fun

Old Feb 2nd, 1998, 12:03 AM
Karen Catlin

Definitely, definitely worth visiting. One of the most beautiful spots we've seen, the beaches are amazing - not only those around El Arco but also those between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. The nightlife, restaurants and full on atmosphere in Cabo San Lucas has to be experienced (and for a break from the partying you can then drive into San Jose del Cabo which is also wonderful in a totally different way). If you hire a car and have the time, a day trip to Todos Santos is worth doing - if you're there for surfing, as we were, you could do this trip more than once! Go, go, go!

Old Feb 5th, 1998, 05:24 PM
Bob

Kathy, I picked up your advertisement a couple of times from the BB. Anyway, instead of taking our RV down to the Baja we are exploring the idea of renting a place in Cabo for 3-4 months. What will $500. do per month for us. What is available thru your facility. Anxious to hear.

Old Feb 6th, 1998, 07:06 AM
Kathy

Bob, Sorry to say $500 a month won't go to far Right in Cabo. The least expensive I have found is around $1000 to $1500 per month. But even that might be old info. Contact Selene at Cabo Villas [email protected] She might be able to help you. Good luck!

Old Feb 14th, 1998, 11:16 PM
PAUL ARMSTRONG

Would you be interested in renting/leasing your one or two bedroom, furnished villa from June 1998, thru May 1999.

Waiting to hear from you.

Paul & Rhoda Armstrong
983 Cedar Grove Road
Clover, South Carolina 29710
USA

Old Feb 14th, 1998, 11:16 PM
PAUL ARMSTRONG

Would you be interested in renting/leasing your one or two bedroom, furnished villa from June 1998, thru May 1999.

Waiting to hear from you.

Paul & Rhoda Armstrong
983 Cedar Grove Road
Clover, South Carolina 29710
USA