Reload this Page >

BEST PLACES TO EAT IN CANCUN

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2001, 04:43 AM
JACQUI

MY BOYFRIEND AND I ARE TRAVELLING FROM ENGLAND TO CANCUN IN MAY AND WONDERED WHERE THE BEST PLACES WERE TO EAT IN DOWNTOWN?

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 05:05 PM
d motl

When you arrive at the airport in Cancun young ladies will give you coupon books and a booklet called Cancun Menus that does a good job of covering the popular places. Asking about good restuarants in Cancun is a bit tricky as we have enjoyed most we have went to. We would recommend Rosas downtown for classic food and surroundings.

Old Mar 27th, 2001, 06:28 PM
Richard

My favourite restaurant was "Chac Mool", a romantic restaurant set on the edge of the carribbean, beautiful music and service second to none. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 06:17 AM
Brant

I have been living here for almost 4 years and have eaten in most restaurants in downtown. I like El Tacolote, Lacanda Paolo for excellent pasta and several taco stands on the street. For unlimited 2 for 1 meals in restaurants go to www.entertainment-plus.net It also contains on-line menus.

Old Mar 28th, 2001, 06:20 AM
dan woodlief

We stayed downtown when we visited, so we ate a lot of meals there. There are many good ones. I can personally recommend El Tacolate, Rosa Mexicano, Los Almendros,Pizzeria Rolandi's, and El Pescador. See my Web site for locations and descriptions - www.oneeyed.homestead.com. They are listed in my Cancun travelogue. I would recommend Captain's Cove in the hotel zone as well for pretty good seafood and a nice sunset.