Anyone know about Allegra Airlines?

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 07:57 AM
Mary K. Heaney

Anyone know about Allegra Airlines?

We have booked a trip through TNT Travel for the end of this month (July)and have received our airline tickets for Allegra Airlines, which we've never heard of.

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 02:53 PM
judy

I flew on them to Costa Rica last year, and I know several people who have flown them to C.R. and Aruba from Atlanta. We had a good experience - on time, good service, no luggage headaches. I believe it is technically a charter operation. You can get general information about charters at the DOT website: http://www.dot.gov/ost/ogc/subject/c.../charters.html.

The main thing is don't be late because there's usually only one flight per week!

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 05:56 PM
Parrot Mom

Flew Allegra through GWV and they were fine...but if they said Sun Airlines from Minneapolis..i would run in the other direction..

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 07:50 PM
Dennis

I fly them often from San Francisco to Puerto Vallarta. Good airline, and strictly a charter. They have three flights a week going to Puerto Vallarta. I have no complaints, especially the price. Buena Suerte - Dennis

Old Jul 7th, 2000, 05:27 AM
Mary

Thanks to all of you!! I feel better now. Mary