Search

all inclusive hotel

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6th, 2007, 04:09 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all inclusive hotel

My family would like to go to Cancun for Christmas time. Please recommend a nice hotel.
Old Aug 6th, 2007, 06:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It would help if you told us the things that are important to you on a vacation. What are you looking for in a resort???????
Old Aug 6th, 2007, 06:34 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Price range helps with recommendations also. Budget style, high-end place???
Old Aug 7th, 2007, 02:18 PM

Hi Julie,
We went to Cancun the day after Christmas last year. We stayed at the Fiesta Americana Coral Beach. This is located in an area where the water is supposedly more calm than on the long strip. We really liked this hotel. Very nice and the beach area was very good. Water was clear and calm (of course, this may not always be the case, but I think it is more likely here). There were some waves so as not to be boring. We have been to Mexico several times but usually go to Maroma. Since we had young children and great grandparents with us, this was a really good choice. Christmas is a very busy time and prices are at a premium so get going with your plans. We waited so long we were fortunate to end up here. At first we tried an all inclusive, but considering the diversity of our group we are glad we stayed at the Fiesta Americana Coral. Happy travels.
Old Aug 8th, 2007, 05:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you are planning for Christmas you need to book NOW!! The resorts fill up fast and are sometime twice the price at Christmas.
We stayed at the Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar (outside Cancun) during Christmas and had a blast.
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 08:44 AM

I too have stayed at the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach and must say it is one of the best I have stayed in Cancun. Of course that was a few yrs ago but I loved it then haven't been back since though.
Old Aug 9th, 2007, 08:45 AM

Oh Sorry didn't see you wanted all inclusive unfortunately the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach is not all inclusive.