Search

ACAPULCO HOTELS

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20th, 2000, 05:52 AM
MICHELLE

ACAPULCO HOTELS

IM GOING TO ACAPULCO IN MARCH 2001 IM THINKING OF STAYING AT EL PRESIDENTE HAS ANYONE STAYED THERE? IM GOING WITH 10 PEOPLE AND I NEED TO STAY IN THE COSTERA ZONE, BUT ITS GOTTA BE AFFORDABLE.ANY SUGGESTIONS?? <BR>THANKS ALOT <BR>MICHELLE

Old Oct 24th, 2000, 12:27 PM
CapLock

Why do all AOL people type with their cap locks on? Do you people understand that that is the equivelent of SHOUTING?? Get a clue...and get a REAL (I'm SHOUTING now) ISP!!! <BR> <BR>

Old Oct 24th, 2000, 01:07 PM
Denise

I went to Acapulco in March 2000, and my suggestion is to rent a house. I went with 14 people and it was extremely affordable. Included with the house was a cook, maid, and a waiter at your beck and call! The house we rented was over by the clubs, which is a 5 minute bus ride into town. It was the BEST thing I have ever done and Acapulco is amazing! Enjoy!

Old Feb 23rd, 2001, 09:38 AM
Rick

I feel the best beach front value in Acapulco is the Malibu. It's about $70.00 a night, thought you might be able to negotiate it lower. It has a great pool area with a bar next to it. The rooms may be alittle small but I don't mind it. It's located between the El Cano and the Calinda.

Old Feb 24th, 2001, 06:18 AM
babycakes

We stayed at the Maralisa which is a small hotel(operated by Howard Johnson) <BR>and it is on the main drag. It is between all the highrises and is quiet and right on the beach. It was surprisingly cheap. This was several years ago, so I can't vouch for its condition today, but was fine when we were there.