I'm helping a friend plan a trip to Italy and Croatia this fall. He's wondering when wine harvest in Tuscany and Piedmont will take place, or at least a rough idea. Oddly, traditional google searching has been very low yield in this respect and I've been unable to find good information on Wine Berserkers, or other specialized sites. And ideas of timing would be very helpful. Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 2 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 5 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 6 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 7 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 11 Shall we Gdansk?
- 12 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 13 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 14 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 15 Best Greek Island
- 16 5 days in Andalusia
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 19 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 20 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 21 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 22 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 23 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 24 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 25 Driving