We are a couple travelling to Sardinia in August and are wondering which area in Sardinia could give us a similar experience like imerovigli/Oia in Santorini, where you can have quiet strolls and still enjoy access to great restaurants without renting a car? Also important that the area is not overly crowded (I know, August...).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 2 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 3 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 4 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 5 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Moscow Hotels
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Airport Transfer
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Dublin to Donegal
- 13 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 16 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 17 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 18 Barcelona tour option help please
- 19 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 20 New Years in France
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Easter Week in Italy
- 25 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome