Reload this Page >

Where to meet at Gatwick

Search

Where to meet at Gatwick

Search this Thread

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 04:06 PM
Liz

Where to meet at Gatwick

Hello. I am looking for suggestions as to where I can meet friends traveling to Gatwick. We will arriving same day / time but she in the North Terminal and I in the South Terminal. Any suggestions? I've tried the Gatwick Airport site but it only shows separate lounges, etc. <BR>Thanks very much.

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 04:32 PM
elvira

If you're taking the Gatwick Express into London, you could meet near the shuttle tram. In the North Terminal, there's a food court on a mezzanine, with a prominent Burger King.

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 07:32 PM
Liz

Thanks for the reply. Scary we will meet our friends from Utah in front of a BK in London! Seems like it should be a pub!

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 08:04 PM
Tina

Well then, in keeping with an apropo theme, you should rendevous @ the 'mini' Harrod's! <BR>I can't remember which terminal it's located in (or maybe there's one in each ???).

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 08:05 PM
Karen

I remember thinking the information booth would be a great location to meet someone, but I have no idea which terminal we were in, imagine both terminals have information booths located in a prominent, easily found place.

Old Aug 15th, 2001, 04:17 PM
Linda

All the terminals have an information booth in a prominent place, right outside Arrivals.