Reload this Page >

where to leave luggage for the day in brusselss

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18th, 2001, 03:24 PM
Glenn

Taking the eurostarr from london would like to spend day in brussels. Is there a safe place to leave luggage for the day?

Old Mar 18th, 2001, 08:05 PM
mimi

We left our luggage at the check in at the train station. We had no trouble and as it was in 1995 I forget if it was a locker or a room check in. Remember that it was reasonable for the day.

Old Mar 18th, 2001, 09:01 PM
Florence

I left some luggage for a day at the check in at the Central train station last February. They have big lockers for BF 900, or you can leave it for BF 200/piece in a room check. There are identical facilities at Brussels-Midi station. <BR> <BR>Central station is closer to the Grand Place and all the main tourist attractions.

Old Mar 19th, 2001, 11:27 AM
Kelly

It is great to hear there are so many facilities to store your luggage. Is anyone aware if you can store it overnight? <BR> <BR>I am hoping to lightening my load while I travel from Brussels to Bruges for an overnight. I figure I can leave it at the Central station and upon my return from Brugge pick the luggage up and coninue on to the airport. Any feedback? Thanks.

Old Mar 19th, 2001, 01:19 PM
Lisa

Anyone know if there are leftluggage facilities at the airport in Brussels?