Where is Tenor Reef?

Old Jan 13th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Shelbert

Where is Tenor Reef?

I've been trying to get information on Tenor Reef, on the coast of Spain, but no search engine I've tried can find it. <BR><BR>Anyone out there who knows, can you help me?<BR><BR>Thanks, Shelbert

Old Jan 13th, 2002, 08:13 AM
John G

You do mean Tenerife, don't you? Or are you another troll? It is part of the Canary Islands if you are being sincere.

Old Jan 13th, 2002, 09:15 AM
xxx

One of my favoirite places. It's just east of Baritone Island, just below Alto Mountain on the edge of Soprano Bay. It's so musical there!

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 07:24 AM
Wiseass

It's right next to Ft. Drum Army Bass

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 07:38 AM
Al Godon

I thought Tenor Reef was on the same rise of ground as the Bass Bull of Salzburg, that bellowing organ in the castle of Hohen Salzburg.<BR>

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 07:45 AM
Capo

Tenor Reef is in the Caribbean, about twenty miles south of the town of Santo Placido Domingo, the capital of the Dominican Republic. :~)

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 08:40 AM
Bob Brown

Capo has a neat response.<BR>Get Placido, Tatiana Troyonas, Kiri Ti Kanawa, and Jose van Damm and we could have a sing along of Carmen. (Too bad Ms. Troyonas will have to participate in spirit. She was fabulous as Carmen.)<BR>

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 08:45 AM
mimi taylor

No, it isn't, Capo,<BR>It's in the Bay of Pigs, south of Gander.

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 08:46 AM
pam

...and just east of Goose Island.

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Whatsgood

Boy, I'd love to take a Gander at the Tenor Reef. [I hear Carmen Electra was thinking of going there; perhaps she could stand in for Tatiana Troyonas, Bob]<BR><BR>and Al, you brought back wonderful memories. I love to play the Bass Bull.<BR>I love it almost as much as playing the Fut Bull, and the Basket Bull. very fun and challenging.<BR>

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 11:42 AM
Gruff

are trolls native to the Tenor Reef?

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 11:48 AM
Grasshopper

Shelbert, If you are genuinely asking the question.... I apologize for all of these buffoons! For the rest of you punsters - thanks for the reminder not to read this board while I'm eating lunch! I think I'm going to be ill ;-)

Old Jan 18th, 2002, 12:08 PM
Herman Munster

You rang?