Reload this Page >

Where in Europe to travel in March?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10th, 2001, 10:08 AM
AlisonKay

Hello, all wise travelers! <BR>For lots of reasons (not least among them the great airfares available) my husband and I are planning a trip somewhere in Europe for March. I would love to go back to Tuscany - has anyone been there this time of year that can shed some light on what it's like in the early spring? Very rainy? Also, any ideas for a new place to try that might be a little warmer? (Spain? Greece?) Grazie!!

Old Feb 6th, 2001, 07:32 PM
sam

to the top

Old Feb 8th, 2001, 02:50 PM
gretchen

we were in florence last year in mid march and had fairly good weather. it only rained a couple days, and was in the mid-60s. we prefer this kind of weather. i suggest taking a poncho for rain and layering. with all the walking, we did become quite warm. i suggest florence and south. have a great trip! gretchen

Old Feb 8th, 2001, 03:01 PM
Capo

Hi AlisonKay. This website might be of some value to you: http://www.worldpages.com/weather/International/ <BR> <BR>You can check weather for various cities in different countries around the world. (We kept looking at Barcelona before going there at the end of March last year. Unfortunately, while it was sunny and in the 60s for quite some time before we went, it was rainy and cool when we got there, so you just never know what kind of curveballs nature will throw.)

Old Feb 8th, 2001, 03:07 PM
Pedro

A trip including Cordoba, Ronda, Sevilla, Marbella and Granada would be great in this part of the year and you could see another place in the world! ( I love Tuscany, too ).

Old Feb 8th, 2001, 03:11 PM
Francois Le Pen

Visit the web site www.cinqueterreonline.com for info on the Italian Riviera Cinque terre